Ebola victim was originally SENT HOME from hospital with antibiotics before the deadly virus was diagnosed after he had mixed with other people for TWO DAYS
Also see A Hospital Sent the US's First Ebola Patient Home for Two Days After He Was Sick. Excerpt from the latter:
"We're trying to identify all the people who may have had contact with people while he could have been infectious," Frieden said. "Once identified, they'll be monitored for 21 days after for Ebola. If they have the fever, the same criteria are used."How many are quarantined so far in Dallas and elsewhere in the United States?
Why are we allowing into the United States any flights from the Ebola Zone of Africa?
1. Ebola Virus Symptoms and Prevention Tips
2. EBOLA in America (Mustang's site)
1. Patient in isolation in Hawaii (few details at the time of this posting)
2. ‘Hero’ Ebola Doctor Testimony Confirms Ebola Can Spread By Touch
3. VIDEO: NIH Director Admits Possible Ebola Could Mutate, Go Airborne [possible, but unlikely]
4. White House: No Ebola travel restrictions
5. Extensive report by ABC News, October 2, 2014
6. Ebola Expert Tells CNN We Can’t Ban Flights From Liberia Because Of Slavery