|This image posted...on a major AQ jihad portal. The image was noted as "a gift to Muslims."|
The Islamic terrorist attack on Westgate Premier Shopping Mall in Nairobi, the capital of Kenya, continues as I publish this post.
Non-Muslims were shot and killed. Muslims who could provide the name of Mohammed's mother were released.
According to the Daily Mail:
Up to three American TEENAGERS were involved in mall massacre: Kenyan foreign minister says men aged 18-19 from Minnesota were among the gunmenSee the rest at the Daily Mail.
- Terrorists tweet: 'One things is clear, no hostage is getting out alive'
- Kenyan Foreign Minister Amina Mohamed said in a U.S. television interview that 'two or three Americans' and a British woman were among the attackers
- She told the 'PBS Newshour' show that the Americans were 'young men, about between maybe 18 and 19' years old
- 'Of Somali origin or Arab origin, but that lived in the U.S., in Minnesota and one other place,' Mohamed said
- Minnesota resident lured to fight with extremists in the Middle East said: 'This is the real Disneyland'
- Made these comments while in New York for the United Nations General Assembly
According to one story at CNN:
Witnesses tell of piles of bodies inside the Nairobi mall that's been the scene of unimaginable horror for four days as gunmen continue to lurk inside...The oft-used phrase "a tiny minority of extremists" is of no consolation to the victims and their families — nor should it be a consolation.
Here in the United States: CAIR Impeded FBI Probe of Somali Terrorist Group in Kenya Attack.
Tip received from a reader of this blog: Westgate Mall today, West Edmonton Mall tomorrow…don’t think that can’t happen.