Brussels is under attack.
Two explosions at the airport. At least 10 dead and at least 30 wounded.
And now the subway is closed because of explosions there. Maelbeek station reportedly attacked.
Consider this: this week contains holy days for both Christians and Jews. Good Friday and Easter Sunday for Christians; Purim for Jews.
Yahoo! News has live updates HERE.
• Two explosions have ripped through Brussels airportFox News is now reporting 5 blasts.
• As many as 13 people have reportedly died and there are said to be as many as 35 injured
• Belga agency said shots were fired and there were shouts in Arabic shortly before the blasts
• The attack centred on an American Airlines desk in a departure hall
• Footage from inside the building shows a scene of devastation, with smoke rising from the terminal
• An explosion has also reportedly occurred at a Brussels metro station near the European Union headquarters
• Brussels was already on a state of high alert following the arrest of Paris atrocity suspect Salah Abdeslam in the city last week
City-wide lockdown in Brussels.
Attacks are now officially being called terror attacks.
Suicide vest(s) have been found.
Shots were fired before the blasts at the airport.
The news media's talking heads keep saying, "Just who is behind these attacks?"
|Image of the aftermath of today's Brussels attacks|