Thursday, May 18, 2017
To a great extent, some news networks (MSNBC and CNN, for example) are speaking as if impeachment and removal from office are a foregone conclusion.
(1) Impeach Trump Now (web site)
(2) Pat Buchanan: It Isn’t Watergate Yet, But How Long Can This Sustain?
1. What, specifically, are President Trump's impeachable offenses?
2. What might be the consequences, short term and long term, of such an impeachment?
3. What might be the consequences, short term and long term, if Robert Mueller, appointed as special counsel for the United States Department of Justice to oversee the investigation into the Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections, finds no cause for impeachment?