He’s the fascist Commissioner of the Internal Revenue Service, appointed by Barack Obama in 2013 to find a way to hide the fact that Obama personally ordered the campaign against conservative 503(c) organizations. Of course, we don’t know this for certain (yet) because suddenly and enigmatically, Lois Lerner’s emails all disappeared—as in, “Poof.”
How Koskinen arrived at such a lofty and powerful position is not entirely puzzling. Here is a synopsis of his erstwhile career:
• Law Clerk (1965-1966)
• Law Practice (1966-1967)
• Assistant to the Deputy Commissioner on Lyndon Johnson’s National Advisory Commission on Civil Disorders (Kerner Commission) (1967-1968)
• Legislative Assistant to NYC Mayor John Lindsay (Republican-then-Democrat) (1968-1969)
• Assistant to Senator Abraham Ribicoff (D-Connecticut) (1969-1973)
• Palmieri Company executive (21 years). One may recall that Victor Palmieri once found himself on the Nixon enemies list (presumably because as a dedicated progressive, Palmieri supported Johnson’s Vietnam War, while Nixon attempted to disengage us from it. From this we might conclude that Koskinen was running true to type. Note: Palmieri Company made their money in the same way that Mitt Romney made his: turning around failed companies. The difference is that Palmieri and his lackeys were all residents of Leftistan.
• Deputy Mayor of Washington DC
• Deputy Director for Management of the Office of Management and Budget
• Chair, President Clinton’s Counsel on Y2K Conversion
• Board Member, AES and American Capital, Limited
• Interim CEO and non-Executive Chairman of The Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation (FHLMC) (Freddie Mac) (2008-2011)
There is no real purpose to this post, except to help you understand John Koskinen’s insufferable arrogance and pretended outrage when members of congress label him for what he is: a liar.