Unless you've been living under a rock, you've heard about Michael Wolff's Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House, already a bestseller before its release date of January 9, 2018.
See Trump Bannon row: 11 explosive claims from new book (BBC). The eleven explosive claims:
1. Bannon thought Don Jr meeting 'treasonous'Read the details about each of the above points HERE in the full article.
2. Trump 'befuddled' by his victory
3. Trump 'angry' at inauguration
4. Trump loved 'pursuing' friends' wives
5. Trump found White House 'scary'
6. Ivanka hopes to be president
7. Ivanka mocks dad's 'comb-over'
8. White House unsure of priorities
9. Trump's admiration for Murdoch
10. Murdoch calls Trump 'idiot'
11. Flynn knew Russia ties 'a problem'
Late yesterday: Trump attorney sends Bannon cease and desist letter over 'disparaging' comments (ABC News).
Additional reading: criticism of author Michael Wolff, including In its review of Wolff's book Burn Rate, Brill's Content criticized Wolff for "apparent factual errors" and said that 13 people, including subjects he mentioned, complained that Wolff had "invented or changed quotes" (Wikipedia)
and Michael Wolff’s Trump book: The latest in a career of controversy (Washington Post).
Welcome to the world of tabloid politics!