Detailed reading about The NEGRO PROJECT: Margaret Sanger's EUGENIC Plan for Black America. Supporters of Margaret Sanger's project:
This material provided in the link is extensive; I suggest that you read it a web page or two at a time. Is this not worse than the display of the Confederate flag? If not worse, at least equally bad!
- Claude A. Barnett, director, Associated Negro Press, Chicago
- Michael J. Bent, M.D., Meharry Medical School, Nashville
- Dr. Mary McLeod Bethune, president, National Council of Negro Women, Washington, D.C., special advisor to President Roosevelt on minority groups, and founder of Bethune-Cookman College, Daytona Beach
- Dr. Dorothy Boulding Ferebee, cum laude graduate of Tufts, president of Alpha Kappa Alpha (the nation’s oldest black sorority)k, Washington, D.C.
- Charles S. Johnson, president, Fisk University, Nashville
- Eugene Kinckle Jones, executive secretary, National Urban League, New York
- Rev. Adam Clayton Powell Jr., pastor, Abyssinian Baptist Church, New York
- Bishop David H. Sims, pastor, African Methodist Episcopal Church, Philadelphia
- Arthur Spingarn, president, National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
Hillary Clinton should be relentlessly slammed for admiring Margaret Sanger.
In fact, the Democratic Party should drum Hillary Clinton right out of the Party for voicing admiration of Margaret Sanger, a person who so strongly believe in eliminating the Negro race.