Wednesday, June 10, 2015
Incompetence Rules The Day!
Five recent pieces of evidence, and this evidence crosses the spectrum from education to science to crime:
1. Contamination at NIH’s clinical pharmacy center halts operations
2. SAT's went missing from high-end school in Loudoun County, Virginia
3. Military Shipped Live Anthrax Samples to 51 Labs in U.S., Abroad
4. How did 2 killers escape from a maximum security prison?
5. Students find key error on [June 6, 2015] SATs given across U.S.
At least two of my students took the June 6th SAT. **sigh**
And last year...
CDC: Smallpox found in NIH storage room is alive
Corruption and incompetence at the top trickle down. Did not Shakespeare's Hamlet make that very point centuries ago?