During this season of Thanksgiving, may we put aside all matters except the counting of our bountiful blessings!
This Thanksgiving 2012, what are you most thankful for?
Below the fold, you can read my responses to that question.
1. Salvation provided by a loving God, Who has also given us His Word by Which our lives may be guided in every respect.
2. Mr. AOW, still severely physically compromised because of a brain hemorrhage in 2009 but mentally whole and, of course, the love of my life.
3. Cameo, Mysti, and Amber.
4. Mom (1916-1987) and Dad (1911-1998).
5. My friends, real-world and cyber.
6. The beauty of nature and art.
7. Much of modern technology, which enables us to live quite the life-of-ease, provides medical advances, and allows us easy access to the many resources of the Information Age.
Seven is the number of completion, so I'll stop now even though I could go on.